Emerging Power, manufactures custom Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH) battery pack assemblies. With safety always a priority, we maximize the reliability, safety and performance of your custom nickel battery packs. This provides OEM’s with the most cost effective and dependable Nickel Metal Hydride battery pack solution for your specific requirements. NiMH batteries are not subject to the UN/ST38.3 regulatory safety transportation requirements therefore lower cost and faster to market than Lithium batteries since no regulatory safety testing is required. Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH) batteries are an excellent lower cost option and a good choice for small, portable, and handheld battery applications.
- Cell Voltage: 1.2V (nominal)
- Energy by Weight: 60-80 Watt Hour/Kilogram
- Energy by Volume: N/A Watt Hour/cubic centimeter •Discharge Characteristics: See charts below •Cycle Life: 500 Cycles
- Self Discharge: 30%/month
- Temperature Range: -20° C to +60° C
- Preferred Charge Methods: DT/dt – Peak Voltage Detect and Timer