[list type=”iconcheck” style=”default”]
- All merchandise returned for credit, repair, or exchanges must fill out a Return Material Authorization (RMA) request form available online. RMA number will be emailed to address specified on RMA and verified against email address given in the original order received.
- When request for RMA services, please have the following information available: item number, serial number, invoice number, and the reason for returning the merchandise. After that you can use your order and email address to check RMA status.
- Any physical damage will void the warranty. No RMA service will be processed without order # and the correct invoices.
- Issued RMA number is good for 45 business days after the number is issued.
- All merchandise returned must be shipped freight prepaid, products must be received within 10 days of the RMA issuance date in their original boxes and include all original manuals and accessory items. Order number and RMA number should be clearly marked on the boxes. Failing to do so will result in delaying RMA processing. A copy of invoice as “Proof of Purchase” is absolutely required.
- Emerging Power will not be responsible for any lost package and/or accessories during the shipping.
- All parts with permanent marks on it will be rejected.
- Shipping charge is definitely not refundable.
- Customer is responsible for returning the RMA merchandise.
- Customer is responsible for shipping charges and risk of loss and damage due to shipping on all-return shipments.
- Due to limited stock, replacement product may not be available and cannot be guaranteed.
- All warranties are based on original invoice date. The seller must be notified of any Dead on Arrival (DOA) products within 10 days of the invoice date.
- There will be 20% restocking fee on all of the refused shipments or returned merchandise unless defective. Shipping charges are non-refundable. No returns, exchanges will be given after 90 days from the invoice date.
- Emerging Power does not offer a money-back guarantee on any product.
Emerging Power warrants to the original purchaser only. RMA’s returning to the customer will be shipped by ground. Other shipping methods can be arranged by paying additional charges.